Element Quick View - Visualize your markup at a high-level using the new DOM Visualization tool. Easily make changes to your content structure by Drag-drop, duplicate, delete or Multi-select workflows.
Live View Property Inspector - Select, change, and inspect the properties of any HTML elements in Live View. See the results without refreshing.
Live Insert - While in Live View, you can use the insert panel to add HTML elements and preview changes without switching modes or hitting refresh.
CSS Designer improvements - Generate clean, standards-based CSS with intuitive visual editing tools. Quickly apply text, layout, color and other CSS properties. Major usability enhancements such as a new Border tool, Undo support, and significant workflow improvements.
Site Management - Certificate Support - Manage files securely from your site using SFTP certificate-based authentication, which provides streamlined access to multiple servers.
Help Center - This feature will help you discover new features and effective workflows on first launch. It's easy to skip and modular so it's easy to come back to.
And so much more - Also included: Code hinting for CSS Selectors; PHP 5.4 support; Updates to Adobe Extension Manager; Adobe Exchange enhancements; and more.
See full release notes: https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/whats-new.html
-Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
-Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
-1 GB of RAM
-1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
-1280 x 1024 display with 16-bit video card
- Disable Internet.
- Run the file disable_activation.cmd
- Run the installer in the installation program to select "I have a serial number"
- Run the crack, keygen generate and insert in the "Serial number." Keygen do not close before the end of the activation!
- Install the program.
- Run the program, accept the license agreement.
- Next: Can not connect to the Internet? > Autonomous activation> Generate request code
- Request code to insert in the "Request" keygens and click "Generate"
- Copy the code from the "Activation" keygens and paste in the "response code" of the program.
- Click "Activate"
- Start Notepad as an administrator and enter the hosts file in C: \ Windows \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts line: